One of the popular religious shrines of the country, Srisailam is visited by thousands of devotees throughout the year. With our One day Srisalam tour packages from Hyderabad by Cab visit Srisailam with comfort by choosing from varied vehicle options we offer. Located in the Nallamala hills of Kurnool district of Andhra Pradesh, at a distance of only 212 km from Hyderabad, it is a popular destination for a quick getaway from Hyderabad and various other nearby towns and cities.
Snapshot of 1 Day Srisailam Package by Car / Bus
- 1 Full Day Srisailam Tour
- Sightseeing places covered - Mallikarjun Temple (Jyotirlinga), Bhramaramba Devi Temple, Srisailam Ropeway, Paatala Ganga, Chenchu Lakshmi Museum, Sakshi Ganapati Temple, Paladhara Panchadara, and Srisailam Dam..
- Depart by 6.00 AM
- Drop by 8.30 PM
All Our Srisailam tour packages have been carefully created by our travel experts, keeping travelers’ comfort and convenience into consideration. This one day srisailam tour package offers you a car of your choice for travelling to Srisailam from Hyderabad and back after an entire day of sightseeing. The choice of cab depends on the numbers of person travelling and budget preferences. This one day tour starts early in morning so that travelers can get an entire day for exploring the beautiful town of Srisailam. The cab drops tourists back by evening or night on the same day.
- Cab for round trip from Hyderabad - Srisailam - Hyderabad with 500 Kms limit
- Toll Gate Charges
- Parking Charges
- Driver Allowance / Batta
- Pickup & Drop from your Hotel / Home
Please note that normally other car rental agencies provide you with only 425 kms included in the package. We are offering it 500 kms! (minimum kms required to cover most of the sightseeing places in Srisailam)
- Entry Fee for tourist attractions
- State Permit depending on vehicle type
- Lodging / Accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch or any meal
- Guides Payment (If required, guests need to bring a guide on their own)
- Vehicle beyond the mentioned time duration of the tour package
- Vehicle beyond the designated tour route
Transparency @ Holidays DNA:
- Extra Charges: Package comes with 500 Kms limit. If you use car/cab for more than 500 Kms, extra charges are applicable on per KM & per Hour basis
- For night driving between 10:00 pm to 5:00 am, an allowance of Rs. 275 (per night) will need to be paid to the driver.
- One day means one calendar day (12 AM - 11:59 PM)
- AC might be switched off in hilly areas
- Driver would take care of his food & stay (if applicable).
- Multiple pickups (guests need to fix one place of pickup and drop)
One of the 12 jyotirlingas, Srisailam is not only a religiously significant location but is a nature’s paradise as well. Its scenic beauty, rich flora and fauna which are accompanied by the spiritual atmosphere make Srisailam Tour suitable for everyone. Being at a close distance from Hyderabad, Srisailam does offer an amazing travel opportunity. Plan a one day tour to Srisailam with Holidays DNA and present yourself a perfect break amid the greenery of Nallamala forest, scenic beauty of untouched nature and religious spirituality of the ancient temples.
How much is Package Cost & How to book?
|Indigo / Etios / Dzire (A/c)
|Tempo Traveller (Non-A/c)
|Tempo Traveller (A/c)
- Pay online, through our secured payment gateway
- Or Call us at +91 8885 83 83 83
- Receive a confirmation email and SMS from Holidays DNA
- Receive Driver details on SMS and email 12 hours before the tour.
- Show the SMS / Email to the driver
- Receive a handy city guide cum itinerary for the tour
- Start your memorable Srisailam Mallikarjuna one day tour
Package Glimpse of 1 Day Srisailm Tour
Itinerary for Srisailam Mallikarjuna 1 day tour package
Pickup from your Home / Hotel at 9:00 AM
|Place to Visit||more info..|
|Mallikarjun Temple (Jyotirlinga)||learn more..|
|Bhramaramba Devi Temple||learn more..|
|Srisailam Ropeway||learn more..|
|Paatala Ganga||learn more..|
|Lunch 30 to 45 minutes. Please note that lunch is not complimentary and not included in this package.|
|Chenchu Lakshmi Museum||learn more..|
|Sakshi Ganapati Temple||learn more..|
|Paladhara Panchadara||learn more..|
|Srisailam Dam||learn more..|
Drop at your Home / Hotel by 8:30 PM
NOTE: You can visit all these places or remove any of the places that you don’t want to visit. However, inclusion of any other place, except the ones mentioned below is not allowed.
Srisailam 1 Day Tour Quick Quide- What you see?
When in Srisailam, there are many interesting places that you visit. The most prominent place to visit in Srisailam is Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple. Built in 14th century, dedicated to Lord Shiva, this temple is one of the most sacred shrines in India. It is one of the 12 jyotirlingas in the country. Many devotees visit this temple to seek blessings of the Lord Shiva. Srisailam Wildlife Sanctuary (is an optional sightseeing place, if time permits, one can visit this) which is spread over 3568 sq km of land, home to many rare wildlife animals such as leopard, deer, hyena, sloth bear, bonnet macaque, palm civet, etc., is another place to visit in Srisailam. Other popular places to see in Srisailam that you can visit on your one day tour are Srisailam Dam, Sakshi Ganapathi Temple, and Bhramaramba Devi Temple.
What make our One Day Srisailam Tour Packages by Cab special are our on-time services, cost effective charges as well as maintenance of high standards. Our travel experts are also available for assistance throughout your journey. By booking a one day Srisailam tour packages from Holidays DNA you can be sure of a stress-free and memorable trip.
Questions about the Tour?
We at Holidays DNA, with our extensive range of Srisailam tour packages, presents a hassle free way of travelling to Srisailam. For those who are looking for a one day trip to Srisailam, we offer One Day Srisailam Tour Packages by Cab. Our Srisailam one day tour package is offered from various destinations. For instance from Hyderabad it is located only 212 km away and can be reached within 4 to 4 and half hours of drive; we offer cab on rent for those travelling from Hyderabad.